Students are required to register along with the completed application forms. After registration, communication will be sent to those students who have been provisionally selected. The provisionally selected student has to attend an interview along with their parents on the date and time specified in the intimation card. If the student fails to attend the interview on the date and time mentioned, the provisional selection is automatically cancelled. All admissions are provisional, subject to approval by the University of Madras.
The following certificates should be produced in original at the time of interview.
- The Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Course (or its equivalent) Mark certificate (Original +2 photocopies attested by a Gazetted Officer) for UG Courses and provisional Certificate or Degree Certificate for PG courses.
- UG Courses: Candidates who have passed an examination other than the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary/CBSE/ICSE/National Open School should produce an eligibility certificate from the Thiruvalluvar University.
- PG Courses: Candidates from any University other than the Thiruvalluvar University should produce eligibility certificate from the Thiruvalluvar University.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Community Certificate (One photocopy Attested by a Gazetted Officer) if the student belongs to BC/ MBC/SC/ ST.
- Income Certificate of Parent from a person not below the rank of Tashildar (if the Student belongs to SC/ST/Christian Adi Dravida)